PAYING FOR YOUR RELOCATION
At Moving Nation we give you choices.
With all the intricate details in preparing for your move, we want to make the payment process as easy as possible for you.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO we ACCEPT?
Moving Nation accepts payment for moving services by cash, check or credit card. Moving Nation accepts your certified check, traveler’s check, bank check or personal check. You may choose to pay at origin or destination — just let your Moving Nation Sales Representative know which you prefer.
HOW DO I PAY MOVING NATION BY CHECK?
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you wish to pay by check:
- You may pay with either a business or personal check.
- The check should be made payable to “Moving Nation.”
- Write payment for the exact amount of purchase, not to exceed $50,000.
- You may write checks on more than one account, provided the combined total does not exceed $50,000.
At time of payment, your Moving Nation Sales Representative or truck foreman will ask for a valid I.D. to complete the information needed for check authorization. Have your driver’s license, passport, or military I.D. available.
We regret we cannot accept:
- counter, temporary or starter checks
- checks drawn on institutions outside the U.S.
- checks without a physical address (no P.O. Boxes)
WHAT CREDIT CARDS DOES MOVING NATION ACCEPT?
Moving Nation accepts these major credit cards: Visa,® MasterCard,® Discover,® and
American Express. ®Payment is accepted for the amount of purchase up to the amount
of credit available, upon the card issuer’s authorization.
THANK YOU FOR PLACING YOUR TRUST IN MOVING NATION
Moving Nation is dedicated to making your move pleasant and
stress-free. Our flexible payment options are designed to make paying for
moving services as convenient as possible for you. Our goal is always your
total satisfaction. If you have any questions, please speak with your Moving
Nation Sales Representative.